Spanish Courses for foreigners
Classes are intensive, but very enjoyable and relaxed, combining essential grammatical structures with abundant conversational practice.
- Whatever your abilities in Spanish (from non-existent to fluent), our experienced, professional staff will adapt to your needs.
- You can choose between individual and small group classes ( max. of 5).
- All didactic material will be provided.
- Age is only a state of mind. It’s never too late to start, especially as we have groups of all ages
- You will be given an evaluation interview to ensure that you are placed in the most adequate group
If you are interested and wish information on prices, class schedules and reservations, please contact us.
The following table reflects course prices according to the number of weeks selected. The classes are given during the mornings ( with a 30 minute rest period ) from Monday to Friday.
In summer, courses during the afternoon can be arranged for those who wish to have the morning free
|Class for Week: 20 (*)||1 Week||2 Weeks||≥3 Weeks|
|Group (max of 5 people)||200 €||190 €||180 €|
|Individual||400 €||380 €||360 €|
(*) Group and individual classes can be combined, according to the needs of student. Each extra class will cost 20 euros
These prices do not include lodging.
Our location in Barbastro, in the important wine-producing region of Somontano, at the foothills of the Pyrenees, provides on ideal setting in which to learn and practice Spanish while enjoying the incomparable beauty of a natural environment ideally suited for a wide variety of outdoor and cultural activities.
There is a wide variety of lodgins available in the zone, in Barbastro and its surroundings. The range of possibilities is ample from hotels, hostels, pensions, rural inns and houses and camp grounds.
At the following web-sites, you will find a wealth of information relating to lodging, restaurants, cultural and outdoor activities, etc.